Don’t be the one left out!!!

The only tournament you can win while fishing another tournament!! Now you can get a free entry into the Rayburn Toy Bash for entering PTB. Mention Rayburn Toy Bash during registration for PTB in the space provided that ask how you heard about tournament.

 Welcome to Primetime Bassin’

Primetime Bassin’ Big Bass Tournament to Benefit the Shriners Hospital for Children

The yearlong Texas Big Bass tournament! PTB is designed to let you fish at your own leisure on public lakes in Texas. Do not miss your chance to win part of the $100,000 in cash and prizes! 

Registration is open. Tournament is set to begin January 1, 2022, at 12am and end December 31, 2022, at 11:59pm.

There will be two divisions-adult division and a youth division. Adult division entry will be $200 for the annual big bass tournament. Youth is free with immediate family member entered in the adult division.

For the adult division each month, we will give cash prizes for the top four weights as follows:

1st place: $1,000

2nd place: $750

3rd place: $500

4th place: $250

We will also draw random prize winners each month!

 The Grand Prize Winner, who catches the biggest bass overall, will have their choice:

  • $50,000 cash
  • A new Boat
  • Ram Truck

Now you can win Locally and statewide with big bass lake payouts!!

When you register, you will get to pick a Lake of your choice to create its own big bass payout.

10% of you registration fee will go to that lake and the other 90% will go to the original payout.

The more that pick that lake the bigger the payout, and you can still win on the lakes you did not pick.

This is extra payouts from the original payouts

All bass must be weighed in at an official weigh station or on a state certified scale. Some tournament scales are certified: If using tournament scales, you will need to put tournament trail name in the weigh station section when submitting a fish. The tournament scales will be verified. Some tournament trails are listed in the weigh stations tab. Those tournaments trails have been confirmed to have certified scales.

Please go like our Facebook page at Prime Time Bassin, to keep up with latest news, update, and winners.

Please read our official rules and regulations.

Primetime Bassin’ are proud donors of The Shriners, The Texas Fish Hatcheries and donating to your favorite School fishing team.




Step 1


Simply click the link HERE to register and pay!

Step 2

Weigh Your Catch

Weigh your catch at one of the official weight stations.

Step 3


Prove your catch by taking a photo!

Step 4

Submit Your Catch

Click on the top right ‘Enter Catch’ button and submit your catch!

Recent Entries

Coming Soon!