Rules and Regulations – O.H. Ivie
Must be registered before you catch the Bass.
PTB Rules 2023 – O. H. Ivie
1. Must be registered before you catch the Bass.
2. No Guides Allowed: You can not be fishing with a guide when Bass is caught.
3. Participation and Eligibility: Participation is open to all anglers except guides no
guides allowed minors must be fishing with a legal boat operator. Any person entering
this event under the age of 18 must have the signature of their parent or legal guardian
in the provided space on the official entry form.
4. Federal, State and Local Laws: All contestants must have a valid fishing license and are
required to obey all local, state, and federal laws and regulations. If you are fishing a
lake/reservoir that is split with Texas, you must have a Texas, or the shared state license
required by the state.
5. Safety: Safe boating must be always observed. Each Contestant must follow all Texas
Parks & Wildlife and U.S. Coast Guard Regulations. Use good judgement on unsafe
weather days, you will have more days to fish this is a yearlong fishing tournament.
Remember Safety First.
6. Permitted Fishing Methods: Only artificial lures may be used, only one fishing rod per
angler may be used at any one time. Additional rods may be in the boat and ready for
use. Trolling is only allowed with the trolling motor.
7. Boat and Horsepower Regulation: Each boat must have all required U.S. Coast Guard
8. Permitted Fishing Locations: For O.H. Ivie Contestants may fish anywhere on
tournament waters accessible by boat. Bank fishing is permissible. Restricted areas are
9. Fish: Only Largemouth, Spotted, Red Eye or Smallmouth Bass (collectively, ‘Bass’) are
accepted species. This is a Big Bass Tournament
10. Weigh Stations: Must weigh fish at certified scales, a list of certified scales can be found
at www.primetimebassin.com and TPWD recognition program/Share lunker program
and bass tournament trails that have certified scales that can be verified. If you are
weighing bass on tournament trail not listed, you must make sure they are certified and
provide good contact number to PTB so we can verify the scales.
11. Submitting Your Bass: Must submit a picture of contestant holding the fish, weights
will be verified from weigh stations. Must submit your catch within the month it was
caught and weighed. Remember the tie breaker for tied weights is first bass submitted
using time and date when bass was submitted to Prime Time Bassin.
12. Live Fish: Bass must be alive to weigh in. The use of chemical in live well additives which
promote the healthy return of bass to their natural habitat are recommended.
13. Ties: In the event of a tie for one of the places being paid, or overall winner. The tie
breaker will be earliest, Date and time of the fish submitted to Prime Time Bassin in for
14. Polygraph: Polygraph exams will be administered randomly. Failure to pass the
examination will result in disqualification.
15. Refunds: All entries are final. No refunds are given.
16. Must be registered for PTB yearlong tournament and the Bonus to receive any of
the Bonus payouts including big bass for the year